Friday, November 15, 2013

HOUSE OF HADES by RICK RIORDAN

This is DEFINITELY my favourite book and author. It is the fourth book in the second series, and has awesome events.

It's adventure, horror and a drop of romance (not really) all squished together in one. Truthfully, this is the best type of novel. It's also a PERCY JACKSON book which means its impossible not to like.

 I've read the entire first and second series and I'm waiting till next fall for, THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS to come out. Until then, all I can do is write this book review and post on my blog.

But I can also recommend this book for you. Think about an awesome story that you've been waiting for almost a year. Now imagine it coming out and getting the first copy for FREE. Imagine 40000 times that. You're nowhere near feeling the excitement of reading this book.

So I highly recommend this book for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment